Welcome to Prime Movement Physiotherapy
Headaches can be annoying, debilitating and affect your quality of life.
Headaches are one of the most common health-related condition in Australia, with the statistics stating that nearly all people will experience a headache in their lifetime.
There are many different types of headaches but the most common one is known as a Tension Headache which:
- feels like a tight band of pressure around the head
- is often associated with muscle tightness in the head, neck or jaw
- can be caused by physical or emotional stress
- tightening the muscles, particularly of the upper back, shoulders, neck and head
- lowering a person’s tolerance to pain
- reducing the effects of medications such as pain-relievers
If you want to get your headache sorted today, contact Prime Movement Physiotherapy on 0490 022 671.
Alternatively, you can make a booking online now.Book Now